If Flying Pixel has built your website for you and has built your forms using the Chronoforms extension, then you will be able to place links to these forms anywhere within your website.
Once you are logged in to the back end of your Joomla website, you will find the Chrono Forms in the components dropdown
Select "Forms Management" from the Chrono Form menu
From here you will see a list of your forms and a column giving links to the forms.
1) find the form you want to use
2) highlight and copy the link code for the form
Open the article you wish to add the link to
1) Highlight the piece of text you want to link to the form
1) Click on the link making tool – a new window will open
1) In the URL box paste in the form link that you had previously copied
2) Click the Insert button
1) You will see you text has now become a link which will take people to the form.